Here at the Horizons Martial Arts, BJJ & Kids Karate, we believe in preparing you for the real world. That's why our adult and teens classes are practical yet enjoyable learning experiences dedicated to helping you achieve your very best, no matter where you come from or what you're aiming for.
Here are just some of the things our programs can do for you:
- Boost your confidence
- Improve fitness levels
- Hone your self-discipline
- Give you real world fighting skills
- Improve your balance, coordination, and strength
- Help you see the world in a whole new light!
It doesn't matter if you're a professional fighter or a beginner (we specialize in beginners) - we'll work with you at YOUR level. We accept everyone regardless of age and experience. That's because EVERYONE can benefit from martial arts - whether you're fourteen or forty!
Tired of looking over your shoulder at the ATM? Fed up with being fearful when you walk to your car at the mall? We can fix that too. Our academy offers an array of specialty classes that will take you from the very basics and turn you into a lean, mean fighting machine
. You won't know yourself after a few weeks with us!
Judo & Shotokan Karate Self Defense Karate Program
- It's a crazy world out there, but our Self Defense Program will give you the skills and confidence you need to take on anything. If you're looking for a great way to get in shape while also learning real-world defense skills, this is the program for you.
Muay Thai "Fitness" Kickboxing
- Muay Thai is a form of combat from Thailand also known as "the art of eight limbs" because it focuses on more than just punches and kicks - it also incorporates your knees, elbows, and a whole variety of striking, clinching, and kicking. More than just Hollywood magic, Muay Thai is used by real MMA fighters around the globe to get in fighting shape. This class will burn calories and build muscle in all the right places.
Submission Grappling and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
- Go to the ground with our grappling classes, designed to be practical and efficient against any kind of attacker. You don't need to be experienced to join. Our world-class trainers are standing by to teach YOU from... well... the ground up!
If any of these programs sound right for you, give us a call at the Horizons Martial Arts, BJJ & Kids Karate. Again, it doesn't matter if you're a curious beginner or a seasoned pro looking to brush up on your skills. Everyone can benefit from the confidence and discipline of martial arts training.
As an adult, we know you have a busy schedule. We know you have a thousand ready-made reasons NOT to call. They're probably the same excuses that stopped you from going to the gym or asking for that promotion.
Well, the time for excuses is over. Stop procrastinating. Stop telling yourself things like "martial arts aren't for me" or "I don't think I have what it takes." Remember, we accept men and women of ALL ages and skill levels, and when you join us we'll start your training exactly where you are. EVERYBODY has what it takes. We are here to inspire and motivate you every step of the way towards success.
Don't let your fears stop you from gaining the skills you think about every time you watch an action movie. Join us today and get fit, get strong, and learn how to protect yourself and your loved ones from any threat.
Here at the Horizons Martial Arts, BJJ & Kids Karate, we can help you develop the skills and physique you've always dreamed about. All you have to do is call us at 602-971-5425.